The Superior Pro Float is a unique double edged aluminium bullfloat. One edge features a cutting edge designed to cut off high spots and roll them in to the surface. The opposing edge is a rounded edge designed to seal the surface. When using with the QAS Pro Tilt mechanism, the float can be rotated in seconds to take advantage of the cutting or sealing edge.
Whilst this Pro float comes with rounded ends, the ends of the face of the float have been precision machined to ease the edges preventing float lines. Thanks to this precision machining, the Pro Float can also be used dead flat without tilting. This create additional suction, drawing cream and moisture to the surface resulting in a superior finish.
The Pro Float does not come with an adapter and is designed to be used with the Pro Tilt mechanism. Using the QAS Bracket (Supplied with the mechanism), the Pro Tilt Mechanism can be attached to the float in seconds.
- Length: 1200mm
- Width: 220mm
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Material: Heat Treated 6061 Aluminum
Features and Benefits
- Super strong thanks to the unique ribbed profile.
- Feautures a cutting edge and sealing edge
- Eased edges and round ends don’t leave float lines
- Wider float results in flatter finish
- Connects in seconds using a QAS bracket
- Made in the USA
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.