$466.40 ex GST
The Superior Pro-Glide float is manufactured in the USA and is an aluminium backed HD plastic float designed to be used in lieu of a traditional bullfloat or channel float. The light weight float has round ends to prevent the float marking the surface.
The Pro Glide Float does not come with an adapter and is designed to be used with the Pro Tilt mechanism. Using the QAS Bracket (Supplied with the mechanism), the Pro Tilt Mechanism can be attached to the float in seconds.
- Length: 1200mm
- Width: 150mm
- Weight: 2kg
- Material: Aluminum / Plastic
Features and Benefits
- Round ends don’t leave float lines
- Use instead of a channel float or bull float
- Glides effortlessly across the concrete
- Made in the USA
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.