Check rods are normally only required when floor level and floor flatness are critical such as large warehouse floors. A check rod is very similar to a bump cutter in that it is used to cut high spots and fill low areas, however a check rod is used while the concrete is still plastic. A check rod also uses the same aluminium box-section except the longer side lies flat against the concrete.
The check rod is a 3.0m aluminium box section with a heavy-duty bull float type mechanism mounted centrally. The mechanism connects to the clip poles and is supported by outriggers which help keep the check rod on track.
Our check rods come as a kit complete with the cutter, mechanism, outriggers, and 3 x 45mm clip poles.
- Length: 3.0m
- Width: 120mm
- Height: 50mm
- Weight: 13kg
Features and Benefits
- Helps increase overall floor flatness
- Outriggers help keep the rod on track
- Heavy-duty worm drive mechanism
- Includes 3 clip poles
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.