Bituminous tape is a composite membrane of nonwoven geotextile and self adhesive rubberised bitumen with high strength and elongation properties. Designed as a joint sealant tape, Bituminous tape seals joints in precast elements such as culverts and bridge decks and inhibits reflective cracking to the pavement above. Bituminous tape also provides stress relief to waterproofing membranes in concrete and asphalt pavements.
Roll Width: 500mm
Roll Length: 20m
Rolls Per Carton: 1
Features and Benefits
- Sticks and bonds rapidly and permanently to clean dry surfaces
- Fast and simple to apply
- No special tools, heating or drying required
- Flexible, long lasting,
- Can help prevent mould by sealing out moisture
- High puncture resistance and joint water pressure resistance
- Low water vapour transmission
- Withstands hot asphalt pours on roadways and carparks.
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.