$553.60 ex GST
Bidim is an industry leading non woven geotextile. It is the only bidimensional geotextile on the market today – meaning it has the same strength properties in both directions. Bidim has numerous applications in civil construction and mining for drainage, soil separation, filtration and cushioning. Bidim is Graded from A12 through to A84. Lower grades have a high flow rate making them ideal for drainage and filtration. High grades are better for soil separation and increasing stability of soils. The higher grades are also thicker making them suitable for protection and cushioning of critical liners in waterways and landfill.
- Textile Thickness: 240gsm
- Roll Width: 2m
- Roll Length: 200m
- Roll Weight: 76kg
Features and Benefits
- Made in Australia from Recycled Polymer
- Available in a range of grades, roll widths and lengths
- ISO9001 Quality Assurance
- 3-dimensional structure
- High through-flow
- Excellent filtration
- High elongation & UV resistance
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.