$413.70 ex GST
Abilox Oxides are specifically designed for permanent colour of concrete, mortar, cement and asphalt. The inorganic pigment is UV resistant and is supplied in water soluable bags. This means the bags can be added directly to the concrete mix and will dissolve in water making it easy to achieve the correct dose rate and reduces waste.
Varying shades of each colour can be achieved by either adding to concrete with off-white or grey cement and dosing at 1 or 2 bags per cubic meter. The Abilox colour chart is a great indication of colour, the 4.15% dosage is 1 bag per cubic meter and the 8.3% is two bags per cubic metre.
When mixing your own concrete or render mix, you will need to add the desired quantity based on the cement content of your mix.
Bags Per Pallet: 100
Features and Benefits
- Wide range of colours
- Easy to dose
- UV resistant to fading
- Uniform colouration from bag to bag
- Supplied in water soluable bags
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.