Fairing Coat Mortar also called “FC” for short, is a fine textured, fast setting compound for patching small pin holes and deformations in precast and off-form concrete. Fairing coat mortar can be applied up to 5mm thick and is designed to set quickly with negligible shrinkage. Applications include; patching defects in off form concrete, facing up “boney” concrete surfaces, as a skim coat over high build repairs. Fairing coat is also available in three colours; grey, white and off-white to suit most concrete mixes.
- Colour: White
- Thickness: 1-5mm
- Bag Size: 20kg
- Bags Per Pallet: 64
- Coverage: 1 Bag covers 12m2 @ 1mm Thick
- Compressive Strength: 20MPa@ 28 Days
Features and Benefits
- Fast Setting
- Exceptionally smooth finish
- Available in a range of colours
- Easy to use
- Sandable (within 24 hours)
- Australian Made
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.