Plastic Trowel machine blades to suit most common 24” machines including Forza, Hoppt, Allen, Whiteman, Bartell, Flextool, Bentonelli, Wacker.
Plastic blades are only used in the final stages of finishing to burn the concrete. Typically when you burn concrete with steel blades, the resulting darker colour is a result of steel filings wearing off the blade. Conversely, when using plastic or Teflon blades, the burn will be of a lighter colour due to the colour of the blades.
Blade Size: 120mm x 230mm Bolt Size: 1/4” Bolts (2 Required per Blade)
- Length 250mm
- Width 130mm
- Height 90mm
- Weight 2.4kgs
Features and Benefits
- Provides a unique, light creamy finish to the concrete
- Suits most 24” Trowelling Machines
- Packaged in a set of 4 Blades
- Includes Blade Bolts
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.