$113.40 ex GST
Combination Blades to suit most common 46” Trowelling machines including Forza, Hoppt Allen, Whiteman, Cromellins, Flextool, Master Finish, Bartell, Bentonelli, Wacker.
Based on the American style combination blade they feature curved corners bevelled edges to prevent marking and are manufactured from high-quality silver steel. They are best suited for finishing industrial floors and pavements.
Blade Size: 203 x 455mm (8”x18”) Bolt Size: 5/16” UNC HT (2 Required per Blade)
Pallet Qty: 100
Features and Benefits
- High Quality – Made in Italy from German steel
- Suits most common 46” Machines
- Use for both floating and finishing the concrete
- Packaged in a set of 4 Blades
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.