The Boston Telescopic bullfloat handle connects to a range of concreting tools such as bullfloats, fresnos, finish brooms, groovers, edgers etc. The handle is adjustable in length from 2.75m to 5m and can be locked off at any position by tightening the collet. The handle includes an adapter to connect to a wide range of tools and can be quickly disconnected using the spring button clip.
Some contractors find it easy to leave the adapter fixed to their tools, additional adapters are available for purchase. Click here to find out more about adapters.
- Length: 2.75m – 5.0m
- Adjustable: Yes
- Adapter: Included
Features and Benefits
- Quick and easy to adjust to length
- Collapses compact for storage
- Quick to change tools
- Grooved telescopic sections prevent sliding when twisting the pole to control the attached tool.
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.