The VP200 Vacuum pump is a secret unknown weapon when it comes to core drills and stands. Simply position your drill stand in its desired location, connect the pump to the vacuum base of the drill stand and turn on the vacuum pump. in a few seconds, your drill stand will be ‘sucked’ firmly to the surface and you’re ready to start drilling. Once you’re done, disconnect the vacuum, reposition the stand for the next hole and start the process again.
The VP200 greatly increases productivity and often negates the need to anchor the drill stand with mechanical fixings, preserving the substrate and saving time in both setup and cleanup.
- Power: 0.55kW
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Noise: 84dBA
- Suction: 0.8 Bar
- Weight: 19kg
Features and Benefits
- Increases productivity and reduces setup and clean up time.
- Often removes the need to mechanically fix drill stand base to surface, preserving the substrate.
- Lightweight and portable
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.