$11.30 ex GST
Set-Up self-expanding cork is specifically made for movement joints in concrete. Made from cork granules bound together with insoluble synthetic resins, self-expanding cork will expand in the presence of moisture providing a sealed joint.
Cork is a very stable material. It will not rot and is resistant to most chemicals and fuels making it perfect for airport runways, bridge decks, footpaths, dams etc.
Set-Up self-expanding cork is supplied in water-resistant packaging to protect from inclement weather prior to installation.
- Joint Depth: 125mm
- Joint Thickness: 10mm
- Length: 1500mm
- Weight: 0.4kg
- Pack Qty: 10
Features and Benefits
- Self Sealing Joint
- Minimal extrusion under pressure
- Resistant to most chemicals
- Will not rot
- Provides a long-lasting joint with little maintenance
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.