$177.40 ex GST
Danley PD3 dowel cradles provide load transfer and minimize joint deflection in slab on ground construction joints. The tapered plate dowel limits deflection whilst providing load transfer and lateral joint movement. The dowel also features a heat shrink wrap to debond one end of the bar to enable transverse movement as the concrete expands and contracts. PD3 cradles now also come standard with the patented RynoBar. Previously, sacrificial retention bars held the cradles intact during transport and installation, required cutting after installation to allow the joint to move. The RynoBar is designed to break at <1kN in early concrete shrinkage saving valuable install time.
- Dowel Thickness: 20mm
- Dowel Length: 300mm
- Dowel Spacing: 400mm
- Cradle Length: 1.6m
- Cradle Height: 220mm
- Dowel Finish: Galvanised
- Weight Per Cradle: 16kg
- Qty Per Pack: 15
Features and Benefits
- Ensures accurate dowel spacing and height
- Shrink-wrapped dowel allows for joint expansion & contraction
- Tapered dowel allows for lateral joint movement
- RynoBar saves time by removing the need to cut sacrificial bars after installation
- Engineered to meet Super Flat Floor (SFF) requirements, ACI360-R10
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.