$207.00 ex GST
Danley Speed Sleeve™ nailing plates provide a quick and easy way to locate sleeves at the correct location in a joint. They are simply nailed directly to timber formwork at the desired location and the sleeve will slide over the nailing plate. The snug fit of the nailing plate inside the sleeve prevents slurry leakage from entering the sleeve.
Once the concrete has been poured and the formwork stripped, the nailing plate can be reused.
- Suits: 24mm Speed Sleeve
- Qty Per Box: 100
Features and Benefits
- Easy to install
- Can be reused
- Ensures accurate dowel placement
- Snug fit prevents slurry leakage
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.