Enviroset 2000 is an ultra clear two pack, water based epoxy coating with excellent film properties and surface hardness. Due to it’s exceptional adhesion and chemical resistance, it’s ideal for use in showrooms, warehouses, hospitals, shopping centres, food preparation areas, workshops etc. Being water based, there are no hazardous smells making it an outstanding, environmentally friendly alternative to solvent based variants. E2000 is self priming and is super easy to apply; each “Part A drum” is half full with the intention that you can simply pour the entire contents of Part B into the Part A drum and mix away. (Note: only mix what can be applied within 60 mins, any mixed epoxy will need to be discarded if unused). E2000 Gloss can be applied directly to a prepared concrete surface whilst the E2000 Satin can only be applied after applying a coat of E2000 Gloss. See Product data sheet for further details.
Coverage: 8m2 / Litre
Mix Ratio: 1:1
Usual No. Coats: 2-3
Features and Benefits
- Easy to apply – Can be brushed or rolled
- Can be used over Damp Surfaces
- Excellent surface hardness and water resistance
- May be applied down to 8°C
- Water based – Environmentally Friendly
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.