$581.70 ex GST
Enviroset 2100 is a light grey, two pack, water based epoxy coating with excellent film properties and surface hardness. Due to it’s exceptional adhesion and chemical resistance, it’s ideal for use in showrooms, mechanics workshops, warehouses, food preparation areas, garages and sheds. Being water based, there are no hazardous smells making it an outstanding, environmentally friendly alternative to solvent based variants. E2100 is self priming and easy to apply; each “Part A drum” is half full with the intention that you can simply pour the entire contents of Part B into the Part A drum and mix away. (Note: only mix what can be applied within 60 mins, any mixed epoxy will need to be discarded if unused). Whilst E2100 comes standard in an industry standard N35 light grey, it can also be tinted to a virtually any colour if required. (Additional charges may apply)
Coverage: 6-10m2 / Litre
Mix Ratio: 1:1
Usual No. Coats: 2-3
Finish: Semi Gloss
Colour: N35 Light Grey
Features and Benefits
- Easy to apply – Can be brushed or rolled
- Can be used over Damp Surfaces
- Excellent surface hardness and water resistance
- May be applied down to 8°C
- Water based – Environmentally Friendly
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.