$97.10 ex GST
Lanotec release agent is a multi-purpose concentrate derived from Lanolin and can be used as a release agent, bond breaker, mould oil, lubricant or surface protectant for scaffolding and equipment. It is safe to use on most surfaces including; steel, timber, plywood, PVC, rubber, polypropylene, plastic or fibreglass and is safe to use in environmentally sensitive areas and waterways.
Depending on the application, Lanotec should be diluted with water before application creating exceptional economy but once mixed, must be used within 2 days.
- Size: 2.9L
- Weight: 3kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 160mm x 70mm x 160mm
Features and Benefits
- Concentrate – Mixes with water for great economy
- Multi-purpose – use as a release agent, bond breaker, lubricant etc
- Resists rain wash off
- Naturally creeps over surfaces
- Lubricates and Protects
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.