$114.70 ex GST
Supercraft sledgehammers feature a well crowned and bevelled steel head for extra strength and longer life. The US hickory handle provides exceptional strength and better shock absorption than other timber handles. Every Supercraft sledge hammer comes fitted with a rubber overstrike protector for those rare occasions when you miss the post.
Sledge hammers are ideal for driving in steel and timber pegs as well as breaking concrete and stone in demolition work.
- Head Weight: 12lb/5.4kg
- Length: 890mm
- Total Weight: 6kg
Features and Benefits
- Beveled steel head for longer life and extra strength
- US hickory handle is stronger and has better shock absorption that asian based timber
- Triple wedged to head
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.