The H60MEY is a 12.2kg demolition hammer with built-in UVP(User Vibration Protection). The motor is protected by a heavy-duty aluminium body and the unit can be powered by a petrol-powered generator for ultimate portability.
The 12 stage adjustable tool bit angle and push-button impact adjustment makes this a very handy tool for demolition.
- Shank: SDS
- Max Power: 1500W
- Joules: 26.5J
- Weight: 12.2kg
Features and Benefits
- UVP (User Vibration Protection) shock-absorbing handle and internal vibration absorber
- AHB(Aluminum Housing Body) for increased motor durability
- 12 Stage adjustable tool bit angle
- Push Button adjustable impact rate
- Can be used with a petrol-powered generator
- Overload Protection
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.