$629.00 ex GST
The Hikoki DH36DPC 36V brushless 3 mode rotary hammer drill has a unique chuck enabling drilling with both SDS Plus bits as well as standard 13mm keyless bits.
This means it can be used to drill Masonry, wood and steel making it an extremely versatile unit. The drill can also be fitted with a chisel or point for light demolition work.
This is a skin only – batteries and chargers sold separately.
- Chuck Type: SDS Plus & 13mm Keyless
- Capacity (Masonry): 28mm
- Weight: 4.2kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 438mm x 116mm x 276mm
- Model No: DH36DPC(H4Z)
Features and Benefits
- RFC (Reactive Force Control)
- 3 mode: rotation + hammering, hammer only and rotation only
- Electronic 4 mode speed adjustment
- Quick-release chuck allows switching between SDS plus and 13mm keyless
- The neutral lever allows for multiple chisel positions
- 2.9 Joules high impact energy
- Optional dust extraction unit 402934
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.