The Hikoki DV18DBL2 is a brushless 36V Driver drill designed for drilling timber, steel and concrete. Featuring a steel chuck, 2-speed gearbox and a 22 stage adjustable clutch the drilling speed and torque can be adjusted to suit the application.
- 1 x DV36DA(H4Z) 36V Brushless Driver (Hammer) Drill
- 2 x Li-Ion Slide Multivolt Battery A (BSL36A18)
- 1 x Rapid Charger with Cooling & USB Port (UC18YSL3(H0Z)
- 1 x Stackable Case
- Capacity (Timber): 102mm
- Capacity (Steel): 16mm
- Capacity (Masonry): 20mm
- Weight: 2.7kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 363mm x 102mm x 238mm
- Model No: DV36DA(H4Z)
Features and Benefits
- RFC – Reactive Force Control
- 2 Speed Gearbox with all-metal gears
- 13mm all-metal keyless chuck
- 22 stage adjustable clutch
- Hammer drill function
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.