The Hikoki Dust extractor captures dangerous silica dust generated when drilling masonry products.
The extractor connects to the DH36DPC(H4Z) and DH36DPC(HRZ) 36V drills and the slide pipe can be easily adjusted to suit different hole depths.
- Flow Rate: 0.35 (m2/min)
- Dust Box Capacity: 300mL
- Operating Stroke: 100mm
- Weight: 1.8kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 306mm x 90mm x 378mm
Features and Benefits
- Hepa filter filters out 99.97% of all particles greater than 0.3um keeping your job site clean and safe.
- The built-in motor is activated when the drill motor is activated.
- Translucent dust box makes it easy to see when the dust box needs emptying
- Adjustable slide pipe can be easily adjusted to accommodate different hole depths.
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.