The LT8005 is Husqvarna’s heaviest rammer with the widest foot.
The Hatz diesel-powered unit is well-balanced, powerful and offers deep compaction thanks to its high centrifugal force and weight.
The LT8005 is ideal for compaction of trenches and pits in civil and infrastructure projects where petrol-powered units are prohibited.
- Engine: Hatz 1B20
- Fuel: Diesel
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 700mm x 350mm x 1050mm
- Weight: 110kg
- Blows Per Minute: 650-700
- Working Speed: 11.5m/min
- Shoe Size: 330mm x 280mm
Features and Benefits
- Equipped with Hatz Diesel Engine for low emissions and use in confined spaces
- Great Ergonomics
- Easy to Manoeuvre
- Easy to Service
- Wheel Kit as an optional accessory
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.