The Husqvarna CT36-5A is a high quality 36” trowel machine for professional concrete contractors. Powered by a GX160 (5.5HP) Honda engine, this machine is best suited to small to medium slabs and is capable of both panning and finishing. The CT36 also comes with a suite of safety features to protect the operator and others in the immediate area should the machine get out of control. The transmission brake, electronic safety switch and the engine speed sensor work together to detect and bring the machine to a standstill within 3/4 of a turn if the machine is let go. Furthermore, the unit will not start unless the throttle lever is set to zero to prevent inadvertent rotation of the handle on start-up.
- Rotor Diameter: 36” (900mm)
- Engine: Honda GX160
- Blades – 4 x 36” (TBB36C, TBB36F, TBF36C)
- Rotor Speed: 60-125 RPM
- Weight: 85kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 2005mm x 915mm x 1040mm
Features and Benefits
- Powered by a Genuine Honda Engine
- Suitable for both panning and finishing
- Up to 30° Blade Pitch
- Gyroscopic safety stop
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.