The Husqvarna PG280 is a great entry-level grinder for surface preparation, removing high spots, grinding down PT pans or even removing coatings. With a grinding width of 280mm and customisable RediLock segments, the PG280 is suitable for grinding small to medium concrete areas. The grinder features a dust shroud which can quickly be modified for edge grinding on both sides enabling grinding right up to walls and penetrations. The PG280 features an adjustable handle and can easily fold down compact enough to fit in the boot of a car.
- Motor: Single Phase Electric
- Power: 1.54kW
- Working Width: 280mm
- Weight: 70kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1320mm x 420mm x 990mm
Features and Benefits
- RediLock segments allow customisation of grinding head to suit the application
- Adjustable Handle
- Capable of edge grinding from both sides
- Folds down compact for transport
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.