$120.20 ex GST
Not to be confused with a concrete screed (link to screeds) straight edges are a thin aluminium box-section available in a range of sizes and has a variety of uses on the jobsite. Concretors often use straight edges as a guide when installing wet joints with a groover. They are also often used for screeding sand as well as a general guide for marking straight lines.
- Length: 3.6mm
- Width: 19mm
- Height: 70mm
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight & accurate
- Powdercoated for longevity
- Plugged ends for easy cleaning.
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.