Master Finish mesh roller tamps are used to settle aggregate in wet concrete bringing more cream to the surface resulting in a better finish. They are also ideal for settling down fibres in a fibre mesh slab. The twin 125mm rollers have a special roller tamp screen to allow slurry to rise to the surface. The rollers are held in place by a sturdy cast aluminum frame and connect to a standard clip pole to allow the operator to pass the roller out over the surface.
- Length: 900mm
- Roller Diameter: 125mm
Features and Benefits
- Helps create a better finish by bringing cream to the surface
- Helps bed down aggregate and fibre
- Connects to standard bullfloat poles
- Made in USA
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.