The Max RB398S is a premium battery operated rebar tie gun that can tie up to a combined 39mm of rebar in just 0.5 seconds per tie. This makes it 5 times faster than manual tying and greatly reduces the risk of developing the musculoskeletal disease. RB398S is the result of 6 generations of innovation since Max developed the first battery tie gun in 1993.
The high-quality Japanese tool is lightweight and portable which allows for easy single-handed operation. The RB398S comes with 2 Batteries, Charger, Belt clip and Plastic Carry Case.
- Tie Diameter Range: 10-39mm
- Ties Per Coil: 120 (Approx)
- Tie Speed: 0.5 Seconds per
- Tie Ties Per Charge: 3500 (Approx)
- Wraps Per Tie: 3
- Battery Recharge Time: 65mins Full Charge
- Weight: 2.4kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 305mm x 105mm x 290mm
Features and Benefits
- Premium Japanese Quality
- 5-times Faster than Manual Tying
- Lightweight and portable
- Tie Steel in under 0.5 Seconds
- Reduce Risk of Musculoskeletal Diesel
- Requires no specialist skills to operate
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.