Aftek Anchorbolt EP is a high strength epoxy paste for anchoring fixings into concrete and use as a general-purpose adhesive. Anchorbolt EP is also ideal for bonding precast concrete components to each other. The two parts are coloured black (Hardner) and white (Base) and when mixed turns to a grey colour – a streak-free colour means the product has been mixed correctly.
- Kit Size: 6L
- Mix Ratio: 2:1 (Resin:Hardner)
- Pot Life: 35mins
- Compressive Strength: <95MPa @ 28 Days
- Colour: Grey (When Mixed)
Features and Benefits
- High Strength
- Easy to Apply
- Multi purpose
- Convenient Mix Ratio
- Excellent Adhesion
- Made in Australia
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.