$126.80 ex GST
Concrete screeds are used to strike off and level wet concrete. The screed consists of an aluminium box section with opposed cutting edges and a tube handle clamped to the centre of the screed. The screed normally rides on preset level pegs, levelling beams, screed rails or boxing. The screed cuts and levels the concrete by moving the screed from side to side whilst pulling it towards the operator.
The iconic Green & Orange Master Finish screeds are perhaps the most popular screed on the market.
- Length: 3000mm
- Width: 40mm
- Height: 110mm
Features and Benefits
- The clamped handle can be removed to access the second cutting face.
- The handle can also be attached at any point along with the screed.
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.