Sealer brooms are ideal for applying acrylic sealers to irregular surfaces such as slate patterned concrete. Unlike standard household brooms, these bristles are solvent resistant and won’t break down. The bristles of the broom will generally harden in between coats however a quick dip in the solvent will rejuvenate the bristles and you’re good to go. Handles are also available to suit however they will fit most standard broom handles if required.
Features and Benefits
- Great for applying sealer to uneven surfaces
- Can be reused for the second coat
- Solvent resistant bristles
- Fits any standard broom handle
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.