Set-Up 26mm cones are tapered plastic cones designed for use with 26-29mm conduit. The cone fits snuggly on the end of the conduit flush against the formwork to prevent slurry leakage into the conduit. Once the formwork is stripped the cones can be removed leaving a recess to facilitate patching or plugging of conduit holes.
- Suits Conduit: 26-29mm
- Qty Per Pack: 1000
Features and Benefits
- Tapered cone makes it easy to patch
- Fits most common conduit brands
- Snug fit prevents slurry leakage
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.