$215.00 ex GST
Reactivating solvent is a more efficient way to prepare old acrylic sealed surfaces than conventional methods. It is also ideal for the removal of heavy build-up of old acrylic sealer from prior resealing. Reactivating solvent is also an effective method for washing newly applied, moisture affected sealer to remove any milky blooms. Reactivating solvent should not be used as a thinner for solvent based acrylic sealers.
Drums Per Pallet: 32
Features and Benefits
- Softens old sealer and prepares the surface for new coats
- Great for the removal of heavy build up of old sealer from prior resealing
- Can also be effective for removing milky blooms form moisture affected concrete.
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.