$188.00 ex GST
Designer stencil is ideal for simulating brick, tile or paved on new concrete. The paper stencil is laid over freshly floated concrete before a colour hardener is applied to the surface. Once the surface has dried sufficiently, the paper stencil can be carefully removed revealing a perfect brick, tile or paved pattern on the surface of the concrete.
Stencil is can also be used in a similar way when applying spray-on resurfacing compound to old concrete. The stencil is laid over the prepared surface before the resurfacing compound is sprayed. When the stencil is removed the pattern is revealed.
Roll Size: 50m2
Style: Small Tile
Max Tile size: 225x225mm
Features and Benefits
- Wide range of patterns
- Can be cut to exact size using scissors
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.