This combo includes the Superior 1200mm Pro Glide Float and a Pro Tilt mechanism with the QAS mount. Simply clip on a bull float handle and you’re ready to go.
The Superior Pro-Glide float is manufactured in the USA and is an aluminium backed HD plastic float designed to be used in lieu of a traditional bullfloat or channel float. The light weight float has round ends to prevent the float marking the surface.
Pro Tilt mechanism is truly a superior mechanism. The rugged die cast aluminum body houses a gear driven pivot and 100% sealed bearings for incredibly smooth operation. The mechanism also features a tension nob which allows the pitch to be locked at any angle for precise performance and a reduction in user fatigue.
Features and Benefits
- Pro Float has two edges, a cutting edge, and a sealing edge
- Can be used flat to increase suction
- Connects to the Pro Tilt mechanism using the QAS system
- Eased ends to prevent leaving lines
- Made in the USA
- Super smooth mechanism action
- 100% sealed bearings
- Tension nob to lock in pitch on the float.
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.