The Superior Pro Tilt mechanism is truly a superior mechanism. The rugged die cast aluminum body houses a gear driven pivot and 100% sealed bearings for incredibly smooth operation. The mechanism also features a tension nob which allows the pitch to be locked at any angle for precise performance and a reduction in user fatigue.
The Pro Tilt mechanism also comes with a Quick Attach System (QAS) which makes it super quick to attach the mechanism. The QAS bracket mounts to most bullfloats, fresnos and walking tools. The Pro Tilt mechanism can then be slid on and fastened in a matter of seconds.
Pro Tilt will accept both 35mm and 45mm bullfloat clip handles as well as most standard telescopic handles.
Features and Benefits
- The smoothest bullfloat mechanism available on the market currently.
- Completely sealed unit – no greasing or maintenance
- QAS system makes it quick and simple to change between floats
- Tension nob allows pitch to be set and locked ensuring precise performance and reduces operator fatigue.
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.