$139.70 ex GST
Wide finishing blades to suit most common 46” Ride-on Trowelling machines including Hoppt, Allen, Whiteman, Flextool, Bartell, Bentonelli, Wacker.
As the name suggests, wide finish blades are wider than standard finishing blades and are designed to be used with large ride-on trowelling machines. The wider and slightly thicker blades better support the weight of the machine, last longer and burn better than standard finish blades. Conveniently packaged in a set of 5, perfect for 5 blade rotors.
Blade Size: 200mm x 460mm Bolt Size: 5/16” UNC HT (2 Required per blade)
- Length 500mm
- Width 270mm
- Height 50mm
- Weight 9kgs
Features and Benefits
- High Quality – Made in Italy from German steel
- Suits most common 46” Ride on Trowelling Machines
- Use for finishing and burning the concrete
- Packaged in a set of 5 Blades
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.