$3,050.00 ex GST
This Forza Pro 36” machine is powered by a 9HP Honda engine providing extra power for panning and extra weight for finishing in warmer weather. With its GX270 Honda engine, heavy-duty gearbox and base, single-piece balanced lifting hook, rack and pinion throttle lever and the adjustable handlebar, the Forza Pro 40 is built to last.
The wider finishing areas spread the weight of the machine over a larger area and covers more area per pass meaning you can get off the job earlier.
The Forza Pro 40” is suitable for both panning and finishing and is ideal for residential and commercial work.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable Handle Bar
- Single-piece, balanced lifting hook
- Fitted with Australian Honda Engines
- Bottle and trowel holder
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.
Phone & collect
If you need some supplies ASAP to complete a project and can’t wait for it to be delivered to site, you can visit our showroom & trade counter to collect your order at a time that suits you. Please call 03 9839 7000 to pre-arrange collection.