Waterstop RX is a high-performance bentonite/butyl rubber swellable waterstop for vertical and horizontal cast-in-place, reinforced concrete structural joints. The waterstop is typically placed centrally in the joint and is designed to prevent the migration of water in either direction. The bentonite waterstop will expand up to 15 times its volume in water and will seal cracks using the very pressure of the water itself to fill and block any gaps.
Waterstop RX101T is a Trapezoidal shape measuring 31mm x 12mm, features a reinforcing scrim embedded into the top surface for higher strength and is available in a 6m roll. The trapezoidal shape distributes the expansive force over a greater area and allows the concrete to flow more readily over the waterstop during placement. Waterstop RX101T requires a minimum concrete cover of 75mm.
Waterstop RX also needs to be secured in place using Cetseal adhesive or concrete nails (sold separately).
Features and Benefits
- Trapezoidal shape spreads pressure evenly
- Plastic scrim to reinforce waterstop
- Replaces traditional PVC waterstops
- Tested to withstand head pressure of up to 60m
- Stable under continuous immersion and wet/dry cycling
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.