$112.50 ex GST
The Bescon FTWG76 is a walking groover designed to create tooled contraction joints in wet concrete. The stainless steel groover is designed to be connected to a bullfloat pole to enable the operator to tool joints from the edge of the concrete. Walking groovers are especially useful for tooling joints in larger spans of concrete such as driveways and crossovers.
Bescon hand tools are manufactured right here in Australia from high-quality stainless steel and have a lifetime warranty against defective material or workmanship.
The FTWG76 also requires an EXSLA adaptor (Sold Separately) to connect to a bullfloat pole.
- Length: 160mm
- Width: 75mm
- Depth: 20mm
Features and Benefits
- All stainless steel construction
- Made in Australia
- Allows operator to joint concrete from the edge of the pour
- Lifetime warranty
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.