Bullfloat Handles

Bulfloat handles clip on to a range of concreting tools such as bull floats, walking trowels, fresno, finish brooms, groovers edgers etc. There are two main variants of bullfloat handles – telescopic or clip handle. As the name suggests, the telescopic handle is adjustable in length and can be locked off at any desired point. Clip handles are a fixed length pole which can be clipped together to form the desired length. Both options provide the same result, it just comes down to user preference.

Showing all 4 results