Ordering and Delivery
Concrete construction products – delivered to your site
Time is one of the scarcest resources in the construction industry, and once lost, it can never be regained. We know that concrete waits for no man, and neither should you. Delays on projects end up costing you money straight out of your pocket.
So that you can always get on with the job, Allcon offers fast, reliable and affordable delivery options, no matter where you are around Australia.
Dedicated Allcon delivery fleet
To provide you with greater flexibility and reliability, we have our own dedicated fleet of GPS-tracked delivery vehicles servicing the Melbourne Metro area for next-day deliveries. This helps us to better ensure your orders will be delivered in full and on time by a dedicated Allcon team member.
No forklifts on site? No problems!
Our fleet of trucks are fitted with tailgate loaders for easy delivery of pallets to your site or factory. (Additional charges may apply).
We open early and close late
We know the construction industry starts early, so our warehouse is open from 6:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
Call & Collect
Call us with your order, your order will be picked and packed within 60 mins, and you’ll receive a text as soon as it’s ready for collection.
– Orders will be ready for collection 1 hour from the time the order is placed.
– Orders must be placed before 3 pm for same-day collection.
– Collection times are between Monday to Friday, 7 am – 4 pm.
– Only applicable to stocked items.
– Orders must be placed on account or paid for when ordering.
Please note: processing may be delayed if an account is over its credit limit or overdue.
Delivery for other areas and interstate.
If you need an order delivered outside of the areas listed above, talk to our customer service team for a formal quote.
We’ll always do our best to get your order to you as fast as possible.
* Whilst we make every effort to ensure goods are dispatched the same day, we cannot control 3rd party freight carriers to pickup the same day.
Pricing to regional areas is a guide only and does not allow for bulky, oversize, lengthy, or dangerous goods. These will be charged per consignment.