Boss Finish Aid is an aliphatic alcohol-based evaporation retarder and is designed to form a temporary film over the surface of freshly laid concrete to prevent moisture evaporation in hot and windy conditions. Boss Finish Aid is NOT a curing compound but rather a curing aid and can be applied as soon as the concrete has been placed, screeded or floated. In extreme conditions, Boss Finish Aid can be reapplied to prevent the surface drying.
- Size: 1000L
- Weight: 1070kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1000mm x1200mm x 1180mm
Features and Benefits
- Reduces Plastic Shrinkage
- Will not affect the application of after trades
- Improves the surface of the concrete making finishing easier
- Extremely economical – Dilutes up to 1:9 with water
- Has no effect on the cement hydration process
- Reduces “Stickiness” to concrete tools during finishing
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.