$145.00 ex GST
Malthoid is a 2 ply felt material impregnated with bitumen and covered with fine sand to prevent sticking when rolled. Traditionally it has been used as a dampcourse on brick and blockwork walls however our customers often use it as an economical debonding layer between a capping beam and the transfer slab. The malthoid acts as a slip joint allowing the slab to move independently of the capping beam. Malthoid is available in a 20m roll and is available in widths of 90mm up to 1000mm wide.
- Width: 1000mm
- Length: 20m
Features and Benefits
- Available in a range of sizes
- Sand enables easy unrolling of Malthoid
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.