As the name suggests, ESP Cast in place tactiles are cast into the surface of wet concrete. Once the concrete has cured, the tactile is mechanically fixed to the finished substrated and is immediately trafficable. Should the tactile be damaged or defaced, the tile can be replaced by simply unscrewing the “Tamper Proof” screws.
- Colour: White
- Type: Hazard
- Tile Size: 1200x600mm
- Box Qty: 12
- Box Weight: 105kg
Features and Benefits
- Super Quick and easy to install
- Highly visible long lasting colour
- Fully Compliant to AS/NZS 1428.4.1:2009
- Non Slip Finish
- Covered with a thin plastic film to protect from concrete splatter whilst installing.
- Can easily be removed and replaced once installed
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.