$635.50 ex GST
18mm Sheet drain is a three dimensional HDPE drainage core with a non-woven geotextile fabric adhered to one side. The Sheed creates a void between subsoil and concrete structures allowing groundwater to pass through to the stormwater collection system. This prevents a buildup of hydrostatic pressure which could damage the structure or cause it to fail.
- Size: 18mm x 1.2m
- Roll Length: 25m
- Flow >250 l/min/m
- Compressive Stregth: >250kPa
- Roll Dimensions (LxWxH): 850mm x 850mm x 1000mm
Features and Benefits
- Easy to handle and install
- Strong and Durable
- High flow capacity
- The flat side protects point load damage to waterproof membranes
- Replaces conventional aggregate drainage systems
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.