Site sampling of grouts, cement and mortars on site ensures that the material being mixed and placed on site is actually to specification. Standards such as AS 1012, AS 2703 and AS1100 place strict guidelines on the size and dimensional accuracy of the specimen to ensure consistent test results. Our precision machined steel grout cube moulds are dimensionally accurate and water tight and can be disassembled to demould the specimens once cured. They’re ideal for testing class A and class C grouts along with many other expansive repair mortars, cements and grouts.
Cube Size: 75 x 75 x 75mm
Overall Mould Size: 295 x 96 x 87mm
Features and Benefits
- Dimensionally accurate to most applicable standards
- Mould completely dissassembles for precise demoulding
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.