$107.60 ex GST
4m x 50m High Impact Polyethylene Builders Film is typically used under concrete as a moisture barrier. In some areas of Australia, building code specifies the use of a high-impact builders film. Whilst the film is still 200micron thick, the film has higher impact resistance and strength than standard builders film.
The polyethylene film is folded in half before being rolled onto the roll. This greatly reduces the length of the roll making it easy to carry and transport.
- Thickness: 200 micron (0.2mm)
- Impact: High
- Sheet Width: 4m
- Sheet Length: 50m
- Roll Width: 2m
- Roll Weight: 35kg
- Pallet Qty: 36
- Compliance: Complies to AS2870 and is tested in accordance with AS4347.6 test method 6.
Features and Benefits
- Simple to use
- Prevents rising damp and vapor transmissions on ground slabs
- A wide range of construction uses
- Compliant to AS2870
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.