$101.60 ex GST
65mm Continuous deck rail spacer used to support reinforcing in formwork applications. Each rail clips into the previous rail creating a continuous reinforcing rail. Applications include:
Supporting the roll-out mesh systems Supporting mesh on concrete blinding Creating cover between reinforcing and permanent formwork such as Hy-Rib or PecaForm.
Deck rails are manufactured in Australia to AS/NZS2425(2015)-Grade 60kg and are packed in bags of 25.
- Size: 65mm
- Type: Deck Rail
- Chairs Per Bag: 25
- Bags Per Pallet: 32
Features and Benefits
- Made in Australia
- Complies to AS/NZS2425(2015) Standard
- Strong & Stable design
- Simple clip together sections to enable a continuous rail
- Pointed tips on legs create minimal contact to formwork
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 03 9839 7000 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.