Aftek Fire Pro FR is a fire-rated, intumescent sealant that expands when exposed to fire to form inorganic plug-in joints and voids to prevent fire transmission throughout a building. Fire Pro FR meets AS1530.4-1999 standard, providing a fire rating of up to 4 hours. It is suitable for both internal and external use and is typically used to seal joints in precast panels, around door and window frames, around service penetrations, floor to wall joints and can be applied to many substrates including; concrete, plasterboard, blockwork, fiber cement, hebel block, steel, aluminum, glass, and PVC.
- Colour: Grey
- Total Joint Movement: 40% (+/-20%)
- Fire Rating: 4 Hours
- Packaging: 600ml Foil Sausage
- Box Qty: 20 Sausages
Features and Benefits
- 4 Hour Fire Rating
- Excellent Adhesion to most building materials
- Easy Application, tooling, and finishing
- Good Flexibility and movement
- Excellent UV and Weather resistance
- Paintable with waterbased paints
- Made in Australia
Ordering and Delivery
* Min order value applies for Free Shipping. Select areas only.
We dispatch to all areas of Australia. Our large warehouse in Melbourne is well-stocked, and close to major road networks.
Features of our delivery service include:
- Same-day delivery to the Melbourne metropolitan area.
- Same-day dispatch to Greater Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Southern NSW, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
- General or Priority shipments to all other areas of Australia
All freight arrangements are subject to stock availability, order cut-off times and type of goods. Please call us on 1300 255 266 to discuss your requirements or click here for full details.